Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Best of the Best Pictures

"Why can't we get all the people in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that would not work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say goodbye. I hate goodbyes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.." -Snoopy


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~




The first ever flower boquet Alvin gave me =)




I learned the meaning of "unconditional love" when i had Havi


3 minutes before he asked me to be his (june 8, 2008)



The most unselfish birthday celebration i ever had




My crazy/beautiful mother





My "best tosser" volleyball award. I have waited for more than 10 years for this!






The best Papa in the entire world!





My Best Employee of the Year Award. Speechless!





My Ateneo Varsity Team.




The Ilocos Picture.





My Europe Trip

















No comments: