Tuesday, March 6, 2007

IF ONLY I COULD TURN BACK TIME...

...I should have shouted less and listened more... things would have become more peaceful and easy to deal with..
...I should have not drowned myself with work and spent time with my loved ones more.. time with them is irreplaceable..
...I should have not shopped for things not needed and saved for rainy days.. all my clothes that ive worn only once could buy me a brand new cellphone when i left mine in the bus...
...I should have thought about things first before deciding what to do.. i shouldn't be feeling this way if i had...
...I should have stopped smoking when i got out of the hospital.. now its too hard to quit this
F@#!*% habit..
...I should have paid attention to what others were feeling.. and talked to them.. relationships could've gotten stronger...
...I should have not been too judgemental and must have given others a chance to prove themselves.. like what i want others to do to me...
...I should have enjoyed myself and not care about what others were thinking... the hell with them...
...I should have listened to what my mom told me coz mothers always know best.. now i know...
...I should have prayed more and had faith in Him more...
...I should have trusted more and should have put my guard down just a bit.. i would have enjoyed more the feeling being loved..
...I should have eaten my pride for the things really important to me.. now i know pride wouldnt get you anywhere..
...I should have thanked those people who has always been there for me.. let them know that i appreciate them and that when time comes that they'll need me, ill be there...
...I shouldn't have hurt you the way that i did...

No comments: