Sunday, May 20, 2007

NANA TRIVIA

* I like shopping. Duh! I haven’t encountered any girl who despises shopping. It’s therapeutic. It releases negative vibes in your body and adds to the endorphins (happy hormones) that you need. First, I go around the whole mall to see what I could buy. Then, I go around again to actually buy stuff.

* I like reminiscing. During Christmas, my friends in Moonwalk have this tradition to meet up at Jay’s house usually to drink and eat Noche Buena leftovers for pulutan. We always have a good time reminiscing all the “kalokohans” that we did when we were still young. Of course, they never fail to repeatedly embarrass me with their stories of my so-called suitors before. Good times.

* I hate it when there is no ice in the ice trays whenever I need them.

* I like eating my soup, main course and dessert all at the same time. I also eat ice cream and chocolates with rice.

* I drink water a lot. When people ask me why I’m thin, I tell them that I drink a lot of water and by the time I take my meals, I’m already full. It also helps my digestion because I have weird shaped intestines.

* I’ve had so many boyfriends but I have only been truly in love twice in my entire life.

* I have failed only one subject since nursery to college. It was Quantitative Methods (Statistics) because the professor was so hot. Joke only, Papa. It was really hard talaga. Hehehe.

*The longest I have driven is from Naga (Bicol) to Manila. Next was from Tarlac to Ilocos Sur.

* All throughout my volleyball career, I was only awarded the Best Tosser Award once. That was during the SK-Barangay League in Moonwalk. I already have a MVP award from a prestigious league and a couple of mythical 6 medals but until now, I still long to receive one more Best Tosser Award.

* I often talk first before I think.

* I’ve had anxiety depression. The toughest time that I have ever gone through.

* I usually like the guy first. I can carry a crush for the longest time. I’ll know that it’s not love if when the time comes and they like me already, I get turned off na.

* I hope chivalry is not dead amongst men. I still enjoy car doors being opened for me.

* I still palpitate when I hear the word marriage. Yeah, JP & I are still like that, aren’t we?

* I have tornado in my hair.

* I always delay myself in going home. I don’t actually know why, force of habit I guess. When I was still young, I was always out of the house. Now, I don’t really want to go out and go gimmick all the time but I also do not want to go home as soon as I get out of office. Weird.

* I’m so slow in manual arithmetic. I still count with my fingers. But give me long complicated mathematical problems, no problem.

* I’m afraid of going to hospitals because I’m a hypochondriac. Also because, I do not want to see rolling beds along the hallways. It creeps the hell out of me!

* I had the worst Christmas, New Year and Birthday last year (2006 & 2007).

* I have been to Arizona, LA, Montana, Las Vegas, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Spain, Venice, Florence, Rome, Amsterdam, The Hague, Paris, Antwerp, Brussels, Germany and Austria.

* My actual height does not reach 5 feet. It’s ¼ inch short.

* I consider myself as a liberated girl. However, I can never tolerate & accept men sleeping with paid women.

* I’d like to experience to walk holding hands with a special someone in the beach during sun set.

* I hate it when I text people and they don’t reply. Am I not worth the piso?

* I’m an occasions person.

No comments: